Retreat Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Paying for your Hacienda del Sol retreat constitutes the acceptance of our terms and conditions outlined below:
- Retreat deposit and balance payments are 100% non-refundable and non-transferable. We recommend securing your own travel insurance.
- If you have paid in full and cannot attend due to a medical or family emergency, the balance can be transferred to another retreat of the same kind, valid within the calendar year.
- Due to limited sizes, we are unable to reserve spots in any events or retreats without payment.
- Registration and Payment for retreats at Hacienda del Sol are paid directly to us through this website or through a pre-agreed method. Payment of a deposit indicates that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- Goods remain the property of Hacienda del Sol until payment is received in full.
- Our Costa Rica wellness center strives to create educational materials that would be of interest. This is not to be taken as medical advice. Please always consult your physician before taking on any new diet or lifestyle practice.
- That you assume all risks associated with the trip and agree that no liability will attach to Hacienda del Sol group leaders and other service providers for any personal injury, illness, delay, loss or damage to property or health.
- Hacienda del Sol shall not be held liable or responsible for any expenses including but not limited to lodging, meals and transportation incurred by delays or other undesirable issues outside of our control.
- Our package prices, unless otherwise indicated, includes accommodations, meals as outlined and at a set time and location, as well as excursions and activities set on the itinerary. Hacienda del Sol reserves the right to change the program schedule if necessary. If you choose to make other meal arrangements or not participate in any part of the group itinerary no part of the package price is refundable due to non-participation. Alcoholic beverages are not included. We are more than happy to arrange additional activities and excursions for you “a la carte” and you will be responsible for the cost of additional activities.
- A non-refundable $500 deposit will reserve your space. Retreat deposit and balance payments are 100% non-refundable and non-transferable. We recommend securing your own travel insurance.
- The balance is due on or before 30 days prior to start date of the retreat/event. If payment is not made in full by this date your spot may be released on a first come basis to individuals on the waiting list. Reservation is effective upon receipt of the deposit.
- Receipt of deposit payment constitutes acceptance of these terms and Hacienda del Sol’s cancellation policy.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our classes, workshops or retreats, please email firstname.lastname@example.org