Retreat Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Paying for your Hacienda del Sol retreat constitutes the acceptance of our terms and conditions outlined below:
1. All payments are 100% non-refundable and non-transferable, regardless of the date the reservation was made. We recommend securing your own travel insurance.
2. Due to limited sizes, we are unable to reserve spots in any events or retreats without payment.
3. Any payment for a retreat at Hacienda del Sol is paid directly to us through a pre-agreed method.
4. Our Costa Rica wellness center strives to create educational materials that would be of interest. This is not to be taken as medical
advice. Please always consult your physician before taking on any new diet or lifestyle practice.
5. You assume all risks associated with the trip and agree that no liability will attach to Hacienda del Sol or its staff and other service providers for any personal injury, illness, delay, loss, or damage to property or health.
6. Hacienda del Sol shall not be held liable or responsible for any expenses including but not limited to lodging, meals and transportation incurred by delays, weather, or other undesirable circumstances outside of our control.
7. Our package prices, unless otherwise indicated, include accommodations, meals as outlined and at a set time and location, as well as excursions and activities set on the itinerary. Hacienda del Sol reserves the right to change the program schedule if necessary. If you choose to make other meal arrangements or not participate in any part of the group itinerary no part of the package price is refundable due to non-participation. We are more than happy to arrange additional activities and excursions for you “a la carte” but you will be responsible for the cost of additional activities.
8. Hacienda del Sol is a wellness centre committed to creating a nourishing and replenishing environment for our guests. Therefore, we do not permit, and you may be asked to leave with no refund if inside our property you consume alcoholic beverages, or any other kind of drugs, as well as any disruptive behaviour such as yelling, listening to loud music (or movies), or in general any behaviour that disturbs our other guests’ experience. If you are a smoker, we kindly ask that you do it outside our property.
9. The full balance is due on or before 30 days prior to start date of the retreat/event. If payment is not made in full by this date your spot may be released on a first come basis to individuals on the waiting list. Reservation is effective upon receipt of the $500 deposit per week of stay.
10. Any form of payment indicates that you have read and acknowledged these terms and conditions, as well as read our “FAQs” and “Is Hacienda del Sol for you” section in our website.
11. You will be responsible for paying for any massage or extra activity (ex. tours, etc) not cancelled with less than 24 hours.