Your body is equipped with a collection of exquisite systems that go beyond merely keeping you alive but that are meant to help you live life emanating vitality in everything you do. For most of us, as the fog life increases, these systems accumulate junk such as bad structural alignment, loss of mobility, nonoptimal breathing, blocking their natural healing functions. The result is pain and discomfort that not only disconnects us from our body but ultimately makes it impossible for that river of vitality to gush out of us. Our systems reset retreat aims to remove such blocks and thus release any restrictions to your natural healing systems. It does so with body work sessions that identify then manually removes such impediments to your innate vitality. It then teaches you through movement sessions the invaluable skill of being able to remove them yourself. Learning such skills will be as essential for maintaining your such vitality as when you learned to brush your teeth was to keeping your oral hygiene.
Sometimes we need a reset. Close all the apps, power off, and let things settle.
This retreat is the perfect opportunity to do just that. Give your mind and body the break it needs to allow all your system to reset and come back online with a fresh start for a clear mind and healthy body.
- 7- nights accommodation
- 3 x Osteopathy Treatments
- 3 x Private custom fitness classes focusing on balance, strength, flexibility and breath.
- All Meals – Full-service breakfasts, lunches and dinners – Hacienda del Sol’s menu is designed to support your highest wellness goals. You can chooses between a raw vegan menu, or Primal specials (which include eggs, fish, and seafood).
- All freshly pressed juices, coconut water, and teas. In order to support your wellness goals we do not to serve alcohol.
- 10 movement classes (5 primal Yoga classes, 5 reflect and recharge classes)
- Jungle hike to San Juanillo Beach.
- Mountain Hike
- Beach Hike
- Sunset boat tour
- 1 Healthy Cooking Classes (learn our tricks and bring them home with you).
- Daily Sunset Beach Shuttles
- Hacienda del Sol signature food to go on the day you leave to skip airport food.
|HIGH SEASON November 1st to May 31st|
|LOW SEASON June 1st to October 31st|
|HOLIDAY SEASON December 20 - January 5|
|*All prices include 13% taxes. *Holiday prices may be reduced on days outside holiday dates.|
Brisa (shared cabina, up to 3 roommates, single beds, no AC)
Tierra (private cabina, king bed, no AC)
Pura (private cabina, king bed, AC)