Paying for your Hacienda del Sol retreat constitutes the acceptance of our terms and conditions outlined below:
1. All payments are 100% non-refundable and non-transferable, regardless of the date the reservation was made. We recommend securing your own travel insurance.
2. Due to limited sizes, we are unable to reserve spots in any events or retreats without payment.
3. Our Costa Rica wellness center strives to create educational materials that would be of interest. This is not to be taken as medical advice. Please always consult your physician before taking on any new diet or lifestyle practice.
4. You assume all risks associated with the trip and agree that no liability will attach to Hacienda del Sol for any personal injury, illness, delay, loss, or damage to property or health.
5. Hacienda del Sol shall not be held liable or responsible for any expenses including but not limited to lodging, meals and transportation incurred by delays, weather, or other undesirable circumstances outside of our control.
6. Hacienda del Sol reserves the right to change the daily program schedule if necessary due to unforeseen curcumstances.If you choose to make other meal arrangements or not participate in any part of the group itinerary no part of the package price is refundable due to non-participation. We are more than happy to arrange additional activities and excursions for you “a la carte” but you will be responsible for the cost of additional activities.
7. Hacienda del Sol is a wellness center committed to creating a nourishing and replenishing environment for our guests. We do not permit smoking, drinking or use of recreational drugs on the property. This includes being under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs on the property. You will be asked to leave with no refund, if inside our property you engage in any off the above.
8. If you behave in a disruptive manner toward our staff or other guests or if we receive complaints of disruptive behavor you will be asked to leave. This includes but is not limited to: yelling, listening to loud music (or movies) in common spaces, rooms, or any place on the property when guests have asked you not to. We are providing a quiet and tranquil space so we ask that you please be respectful of this.
9. The full balance is due on or before 30 days prior to start date of the retreat/event. If payment is not made in full by this date your spot may be released on a first come basis to individuals on the waiting list. Reservation is made upon receipt of the $500 deposit per week of stay
10. Any form of payment indicates that you have read and acknowledged these terms and conditions, as well as read our “FAQs” section in our website. 11. You will be responsible for paying for any massage or extra activity (ex. tours, etc) not cancelled with less than 24 hours.