Any payment (including a deposit) for your Hacienda del Sol retreat program constitutes the acceptance of our Terms and Conditions as outlined below:
1. All payments are 100% non-refundable and non-transferable, regardless of the date the reservation was made. Due to the limited size of our retreat center and the nature of our retreat programs, we are unable to offer any refunds or credit notes whatsoever. We highly recommend that all guests secure travel insurance that will cover their possible cancellation due to any and all unforeseen circumstances or events that fall outside of our control.
2. Hacienda del Sol shall not be held liable or responsible for any expenses, including but not limited to lodging, meals or transportation incurred by delays, weather, or any other unforeseen circumstances or events that fall outside of our control.
3. The guest assumes all risks associated with their trip, and agrees that Hacienda del Sol will not be held liable or responsible for any personal injury, illness, delay, loss, or damage to personal property or health.
4. The guest agrees to consult their physician before taking on any new diet or lifestyle practice that we offer at Hacienda del Sol.
5. Hacienda del Sol reserves the right to change the weekly activities schedule if necessary due to any unforeseen circumstances such as but not limited to staff illness, weather or property maintenance.
6. If a guest chooses to make other meal arrangements or not participate in any part of the group itinerary or retreat program, no part of the price the guest paid is refundable. We are more than happy to arrange additional activities and excursions for the guest “a la carte” but the guest will be responsible for the additional cost.
7. Hacienda del Sol is a wellness center committed to creating a nourishing and replenishing environment for our guests. We do not permit smoking or the use of a alcohol or recreational drugs on the property, this includes being under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs on the property. A guest will be asked to leave with no refund, if found engaging in any of the above.
8. If a guest behaves in a disruptive manner toward our staff or any other guest, or if we receive complaints of disruptive behavior, the guest in question will be asked to leave with no refund. This includes but is not limited to: verbal or physical abuse, yelling, listening to loud music (or movies) on the property in common spaces or bungalows. We are providing a quiet, tranquil and healing space and we ask that guests please be respectful of this.
9. A guests reservation is made upon receipt of a 50% deposit with the full balance due on or before 30 days prior to the start date of the reservation (retreat program). If payment is not made in full by this date the guests spot may be released on a first come basis to individuals on our waiting list.
11. The guest is responsible for the full payment of any spa treatments or extra activities (tours, etc) booked that are not not cancelled within 24 hours.
10. Any form of payment indicates that the guest has read and acknowledged the above Terms and Conditions, as well as read the “FAQs” section in our website.