The Hacienda del Sol Juice Cleanse Detox Program has been designed and delivered over the past 24 years to help guests reclaim their natural health!
What makes our program so special for one, is the amazing cold pressed juices that are made of purely organic produce grown on our land and are enriched with different super foods which include anti-inflammatory, detoxing, and energy boosting properties.
The beautiful and serene setting of hacienda del sol supports this journey into healing, rejuvenating and resetting your body.
The juice cleanse includes a deep liver cleanse, that has already changed many people’s health and lives dramatically.
You get accompanied by an experienced facilitator that will support you in this deep and beautiful process of self-healing.
- A deep cleanse of the colon with the help of daily colemas, specific fibre drinks. With a better working colon bloating, constipation, diarrhea and other digestive issues often disappear.
- A strengthening of the immune system through detoxing your body and a clean better working colon (a big part of our immune system is in the colon)
- An aid in achieving weight loss. A drastic reduction of caloric intake promotes a rapid weight loss. It is important to note, however, that after a juice cleanse, one must alter their eating habits to sustain that weight loss.
- Promotes choosing eating in moderation. Those who undergo juice cleanses report feeling as if their stomach has shrunk. This shrinking sensation helps ease food cravings and helps with changing to a more healthy way of eating. With the help of the liver flush also food cravings become much less.
- Inflammation gets reduced and healed - studies have shown that juice cleanses can greatly reduce inflammation in your body. When you clean your body and cut out outside toxins, while at the same time adding the beneficial nutrients readily available in cold pressed juice, you’re allowing your body optimal toxin removal and cell repair. Combined with a mostly plant based diet it can greatly reduce allergies, arthritis, IBS and even cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases. Juices with ginger, turmeric and aloe vera further boost the anti-inflammatory benefits
- A boost of energy during and after the cleanse.With lot of toxins out of your body, your liver working more effective after the liver flush and your metabolism having been reset you produce more energy.
- Deeply nourish your body from highly nutritious fresh pressed juices. We harvest from our own land, bowls and bowls of of organic produce and and fresh superfoods, and then juice them to make them more bioavailable.
- A more flexible and more toned body through our signature primal yoga during the weekdays and Costa Rican jungle hikes on the weekends. Aging is partly a process of losing mobility and our primal yoga excels at helping you uncover the secret fountain of youth: healthy joints. Our teachers are movement specialists who will teach you how to move and restore natural ranges of motions while flushing out chronic inflammation and deepening your body-mind connection. Our movement classes are amazing for any fitness level. You do not need to have any experience with yoga.
- An overall more relaxed and peaceful state of being .As your focus is on healing your body also your mind and heart profit. In a beautiful peaceful environment, exercising your body regularly you can more easily let go of old burdens. Your mind gets a rest from daily issues and can get a new perspective. Giving yourself this gift of healing is a beautiful act of self love.
- People report better and deeper sleep after and sometimes also during a cleanse
- Plus: glowing skin, healthier hair and a clearer mind
Liver Detox: On the evening of the 4th day of Juicing you will be invited to do a deep liver cleanse This is an extremely important part of the cleanse. This is what you can expect from a liver flush:
- Healing and preventing disease (digestive issues, skin issues, heart issues, issues of the nervous system ,gallbladder issue and more)
- Improved circulation
- Improved energy and vitality
- Less water retention and swelling in limps
- Improved overall digestion
- Improving skin conditions (eczemas, acne, psoriasis etc often respond very well to a liver flush)
- Reversal of aging process
- Improved emotional well being
- Clearer mind
What does a typical day at Hacienda del Sol look like? The following is a basic outline of what to expect. We stick to a plan but some days might vary in fitness actives and, as always in the Costa Rica wilderness, some activities are weather dependent. While you will have your own time, most of your day will be filled with fitness activities, juices, detoxing, sunshine, beaches and nourishing jungle air.
7: 00 am Nourish the body and ‘break the fast’ with a revitalizing tonic
7:30 am Greet the day with a 90 minute Movement Class
9:00 am Enjoy a nutritious breakfast green juice
9:00 am Check In with your facilitator
9:30 am Psyllium husk purification shake
10:00 am Time for a colon cleansing colema
11:00 am Superfood Elixir
12:00 pm Lunch time Juice
1:00 pm Psyllium husk purification shake
1:00 pm Massage, detox and relaxation time: Relax with massage and detox treatment or take in some sun at our infinity salt water pool. You can take your elixirs into the treatment rooms:)
2:00 pm Superfood Elixir
3:00 pm Superfood Elixir
3:30 Afternoon Movement Class
4:30 pm Beach Adventure – Every day our complimentary shuttles take you to a new beach
5:00 pm Delicious and nutritious early evening cold pressed juice to enjoy while watching the sunset
6:30 pm Evening Mineral Broth
8:00 pm Coconut probiotics to replace gut flora
What’s included in your Retreat
- 7 days of detoxing (this is including your detox meals before and after the juice cleansing)
- 6 days of cold pressed juices made from superfoods and produce that we grow right on our property. We use a norwalk juicer so that all of the nutrition is intact. You will have highly nutritious juice as well as superfood shakes, and a mineral packed vegetable broth each day. In order to clean out the old rubbish you will be taking 2 psyllium husk purification “shakes” each day.
- 4 x consultations with one of Hacienda del Sol’s expert facilitators.
- Daily Colemas
- One (1) Liver Flush.
- Detox specific meals before and after the cleanse.
- 10 movement classes (5 morning primal yoga classes, 5 afternoon reflect and recharge classes)
- Jungle hike to San Juanillo Beach.
- Mountain Hike
- Beach Hike
- Sunset boat tour.
- 1 Raw Food Cooking Classes (learn our tricks and bring them home with you).
- Daily Sunset Beach Shuttles.
- An assortment of herbal teas to assist in your detox.
- Hacienda del Sol signature food to go on the day you leave to skip airport food.
“Already planning my return – yes, it was that good!!! Everything I wanted from a retreat – to be nourished and nurtured both physically and emotionally. I learnt so much about my own nutritional needs and came away reinvigorated and equipped to continue the lifestyle back home. A truly relaxing and inspiring experience surrounded by extremely knowledgeable, kind and accommodating people, not to mention the exquisitely delicious and freshly prepared meals!!! Set within a stunning location, the rooms and amenities are decorated with a beautiful serene simplicity complimenting the natural physical beauty of the area. Truly can’t wait to go back!!!”
Time out , Time away
“I can not thank the excellent team at this wonderful retreat enough for giving me back my zest for life. This beautiful jungle location ticked all the boxes . I spent a week hiking , yoga, mediation , reading and eating the most wonderful organic ketyo food. Guests can choose between juice cleanse, raw food or Keyto . The team support and nurture every step of the way . I think this needs to be an annual event for me to recharge and reset . Thank you x”
My favorite wellness destination
“I love everything about Hacienda, the relaxation, the jungle sounds, the beaches, the cabinas, the staff, the yoga, the pool, the juice, the food, the service. This was my 3rd year and I hope to be back each and every year.
|HIGH SEASON November 1st to May 31st|
|LOW SEASON June 1st to October 31st|
|HOLIDAY SEASON December 20 - January 5|
|*All prices include 13% taxes. *Holiday prices may be reduced on days outside holiday dates.|
Brisa: Shared cabina up to 3 guests (single bed), small, attached bathroom, no AC.
Tierra: Private Bunglaow (1 king bed), larger bathroom, no AC.
Pura: Private Bungalow (1 king bed), large newly renovated bathroom, AC.