Benefits of Complete Intestinal Cleansing
- Absorption of nutrients: The more plaque is removed from our bowels the better we can digest and absorb the nutrients from the food. People are often surprised at how little food one really need. Many people absorb only a portion of the nutrients in their food – no matter how nutritious the food or how much they eat.
- Increased peristaltic action of the intestines: Many people experience increased peristalsis after cleansing but not everyone.
- Improvement of nerve flow: There are millions of nerves that pass through the spinal column and there are nerve reflex points in the intestines. When the intestinal track is gorged with fecal and mucous matter, nerves could be short-circuited and affect the corresponding organs.
- Restoration of the intestinal system: The colon often becomes much when it is clogged up.
- Strengthening of all the organs: The colon includes all the points relating to the organs in the body.
- Elimination of parasites: Parasites thrive in an unhealthy, unclean intestine. Intestinal parasites can enter the body in several ways. By far the most common means in through food or water contaminated with the parasite. Food or water may also contain the eggs or larvae of parasites. Some parasites as well as their eggs and larvae, may not be affected by the harsh hydrochloric acid of the stomach or the juices of the intestine, and so are able to survive the journey to the intestinal region that is most favorable to their development. Common examples of parasites that survive the acids and enzymes of the upper digestive tract are pinworms. Symptoms of parasitic infection include abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting and chronic diarrhea.